Where’s the sermon?

 
 
Enviado por David Franco :: ¡Ya Levántate! a través de Google Reader:
 
 

vía Defending. Contending. de The Pilgrim el 10/01/09


As you watch these two video clips you have to ask yourself, "Where is the preaching of the Word?" These people are entertained (and manipulated) so easily that it's frightening.



I had to endure this foolishness back in the 1990's and I see that fifteen years later this wickedness is still popular among the "experience chasers." I pity these people because I was once in their shoes. I however, never succumbed to the possession / emotionalism / manipulation that they experience. When the "holy laughter" movement came to my church, I summarily left (with ridicule by those who stayed) only to watch the church crumble within a few months with sex scandals starting with the pastor. Oh, how I wasted so much of my life under these false teachers.



 
 

Cosas que puedes hacer desde aquí:

 
 

Comentarios

Disclaimer

The views expressed on the articles published on this blog are those of their authors and are not necessarily the views of Jesús 24x7®, its network or associated ministries. Although, it is important to say that we do agree with their zeal for sound doctrine and their efforts towards alerting the Church about false teachers and prophets.

Los puntos de vista expresados en los artículos publicados en este blog pertenecen a sus propios autores y no son, necesariamente, los puntos de vista de Jesús 24x7®, su red o sus ministerios asociados. Sin embargo, es importante decir que estamos de acuerdo en su celo por la sana doctrina y sus esfuerzos por alertar a la Iglesia acerca de los falsos maestros y profetas.